Thursday, September 20, 2007

Advertlets - A Way to Earn Some Pocket Money



I have joined
Adverlets since I have started to have a blog here. But it's so sad that I never cash out from Advertlets, because of the limited reader... T_T

I have miss out the prize of CatsCity Clique, because of the stupid examination. @_@"
But today, Advertlets giving me a chance to increase my money in my account by writing this post!! Yeah... Finally there's a chance for my to boost up my money... =D

Wow... What am I going to do with the money after I have cash out? Hmm... I have no idea... Well, I think I'm going to buy a 2GB pendrive because I only have a 256MB pendrive, which is not enough for me. Although the money that I have cash out is only RM100, I'm going to use some of my saving to buy it... =D

If it is possible, I wish to have a Sony PSP or Nintendo DS as well because I never have a gaming device, such as GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, PS 1 and 2, and etc... Pity right? What I have is only computer... T_T So that's why I wish to have 1 Sony PSP or Nintendo DS... =D

Anyway, Advertlets is a wonderful advertiser that can easily earn some money. So, what are you waiting for? Join Advertlets, and enjoy with Advertlets!!!

0 comments: