Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged by JJ

As you can see, I have been tagged by JJ.
So, let's start.... XD

Rules:
1. Do this tag and answer all the question into your own blog.
2. Delete one question from all the question and add one of your own question, make sure it is 20 question.
3. Tag 8 person.

Questions:
1. What is your dream when you are small kid?
I have no idea. May be someone that is unique, such as people who has the natural power.

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Able to have my lovely family and friends.

3. What you wish to have now?
I need money, to buy anything I want, such as Sony PSP, clothes, laptop, external hard disk and etc...

4. How long you never horselaugh?
Everyday I think...

5. What did you realize this recently?
I'm an anti social person... LOL...

6. Which bad habit that you cant accept the most?
No manner at all in front of the olderly.

7. When you got something unhappy, what will you do?
Keep it, but normally will tell my friend that I'm trusted.

8. What you afraid of losing?
Nothing to do when I'm working because time pass hardly.

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realism one?
Get my degree certificate and starting to earn money.

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
I'll hide my feeling first...

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
Stingy, look down on people, and unfriendly.

12. What is loneliness?
A feeling that you will feel lonely. You can try it yourself by having your meal alone at food stall or restaurant.

13. Do you satisfy of your life now? Do you think any changes should make?
I'm satisfy with my life now.

14. When is the most recent time you feel touch?
No idea.

15. Where is the place that you visited and you feel the most beautiful?
May be the Damai beach in Kuching? XD

16. Use a song to describe you feel for this recently.
A song? No idea... Lol...

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
Bring happiness to everyone, and world peace.

18. Do you have anything to worry or scare this recently?
I am worry about my study this recently.

19. If the World is going to end, what will you do?
Try to eat as much as I can, because there are many delicious food around the world!

20. Do you think that you are cheap or expensive?
Expensive, of course! XD

8 person to tag:
Darren, Kiam, Serene, Kuro Chan, SwatWolf, Frederic, Intel, and RollsRoyce.

0 comments: