Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CabalRider

Since my blog has some traffics from the keywords about Cabal, I'm going to share with you all about Cabal bot here.

CabalRider is a bot which is able to help you on training your in game skill level, as well as character level.

The common functions that you can find within the bot:

  1. Auto HP
  2. Auto MP
  3. Auto loot
  4. Large inventory (not recommended)
  5. Add a hot key to select mobs
  6. Auto leveling (level and skill)
  7. Item filter
  8. Auto sell and buy
I don't recommend players to use the large inventory function because it is easy to get banned. Anyway, for more information about the CabalRider, please visit the site at http://cabalrider.com.

For CabalSEA players (Kuching Area), you can always contact me through my chat box, or leave a comment here to purchase the bot reload card, because my brother is selling... =D

0 comments: