Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm Back...

It has been a long time that I didn't update my blog.
Hmm... I know it's boring if there is no update... Hehe...
Well, it's because of busy with my final exam, that's why I didn't update my blog for quite a long time.
Anyway, sorry for no announcement to you all that I'm not going to update my blog this few weeks.
However, my final exam was finished since this afternoon 4.10PM...
Yeah... I'm free...!!!

Haha... But I'm still worry about my exam.

Physics A:
Well, I can say that the questions in this semester are dam much easier compared to last semester. Most of the questions were about the theory, but less calculation. Wow... Compare to the last semester, all the questions were calculation and very hard.

Engineering Maths B:
Hmm... EMB? Well, I have try my best on it, but I'm afraid I did them wrongly...
Hopefully I can pass this...

Finite Maths B:
Haha... This one...
DIE!!! The questions in the exam were dam hard. I don't even understand what they me to find for some of the questions. Hopefully I can pass this subject also...

Academic Writing:
AW... Hmm... I have try best on it... but I lack of point to write about...
Hopefully I can pass this subject... @_@

Research Skills & Report Writing:
Ah... R&R... Some of my friends said that it's quite easy... For me, I think is "half half"...
It's not that hard, and not so easy... It's just normal... -.-"

Information Technology 2:
IT2... Wow... This is quite easy actually... Hopefully I can get my HTML questions all correct.
If I correct all the HTML questions, then it is equal to PASS... XD


Haha... That's all...
Stay tune for the coming update.... XD

0 comments: